Please allow 24 hours for your booking to be confirmed.
Mobile Massage Therapist Bournemouth, New Forest and Christchurch
Treatments can be paid for at the time of the treatment by cash, bank transfer, cheque or card.
1. Cancellation policy – individual bookings may be cancelled or changed up to 24 hours prior to appointment time. Cancellations and amendments less than 24 hours before the appointment time may be charged at the full amount for the treatment booked.
2. Group massages, pamper parties, onsite massage bookings are subject to a non-refundable deposit being paid to secure a booking. Bookings are subject to the full amount for services being booked to be paid on or before the day of treatments. Should any of the booking change or if the booking is cancelled, you may lose the full amount of the deposit paid. All treatments must be had consecutively, any gaps between treatments (other than pre-arranged therapist refreshment breaks) will be charged for at the hourly massage rate.
3. Promotions will be subject to additional terms and conditions arranged individually for each promotion.
4. Gift vouchers cannot be refunded but may be transferred. Gift vouchers must be used within six months of purchase.
6. I reserve the right to cancel an appointment at any time, or terminate a treatment once it has begun, without offering a refund nor disclosing the reason.